Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To prepare students to excel in Computer Science and Engineering post graduate programs , to succeed in computing industry profession or successful entrepreneurs through quality education
- To provide students an ability to analyze and solve computer science and engineering problems through application of fundamental knowledge of math’s, science and engineering.
- To train students with good Computer Science and Engineering breadth, so as to comprehend, analyze, design and create innovative computing products and solutions for real life problems.
- To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, communication skills, teamwork skills, lifelong learning, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate computer engineering issues with social awareness.
- To equip students with excellent academic environment for a successful carrier as engineers, scientist, technocrats, administrators and entrepreneurs.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
A graduate of the Computer Science and Engineering Program will demonstrate:
PSO1: Professional Skills: The ability to understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics, and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying complexity.
PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills: The ability to apply standard practices and strategies in software project development using open-ended programming environments to deliver a quality product for business success.
PSO3: Successful Career and Entrepreneurship: The ability to employ modern computer languages, environments, and platforms in creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur, and a zest for higher studies.